1. White Belt - hot Cross BunsThe very first Recorder Karate track is a \"BAG\" song, an interpretation it supplies the notes B, A, and G. Refer to the pictures at the bottom the the page for information around how to read and also finger every note.
You are watching: Recorder karate old macdonald had a farm
2. Yellow Belt - tenderness SleepThe yellow belt song, \"Gently Sleep,\" is additionally a \"BAG\" song, however it is more difficult because there is a \"leap\" indigenous B to G in the 2nd and fourth measure, requiring friend to placed down two fingers at the exact same time. Play at a sluggish tempo. The \"breath mark\" apostrophe means \"this is a an excellent place come sneak in a breath in between notes.\" keep in mind that the rhythm sample is two quarter notes followed by a fifty percent note for each measure, \"ta, ta, toooo.\" hold the third note for double as lengthy as the first two notes. The bottom line is the exact same as the peak line. (There is actually a ethereal difference. Over there is no \"breath mark\" at the finish of the 2nd line due to the fact that the track is over!)
3. Orange Belt - Merrily We roll AlongThe third of the 3 BAG song is a sports of \"Mary had actually a small Lamb.\"
4. Eco-friendly Belt - It\"s Raining\"It\"s Raining\" is the first two-handed song in Recorder Karate, presenting the E keep in mind (this is the \"Every\" in Every an excellent Boy go Fine, found on the bottom line), as displayed at the bottom the the page. In enhancement to the thumb hole, covering the peak three holes through your left hand and also the following two holes below it with your ideal hand. As we start playing lower in pitch the instrument calls for us to punch withlessair. You will not need to use as lot air come play the E together you did because that B, A, and also G.
5. Purple Belt - Old MacDonald had a Farm\"Old MacDonald\" introduce a brand-new note, D, which is played comparable to the E learned in the ahead song, other than your appropriate index finger will cover the pair of tiny holes below the center finger\"s hole. It will require also less air 보다 the E.\"Old MacDonald\" is in AABA form, which way that the song is consisted of of two melodies, one A melody and also a B melody. The A melody is play twice, climate the B melody is played, climate the A melody is played one last time. The A melody (as you would hum come \"Old MacDonald had actually a farm, e-i-e-i-o\" is relatively straightforward). If you discover it, the is 3/4 that the song.The trickiest component of the tune for most players is the \"B\" section, which includes the keep in mind G played numerous times quickly (\"here a chick, over there a chick, almost everywhere a chick, chick\"). Blow using a \"t\" sound to develop the notes quickly and precisely.
6. Blue Belt - once the Saints go Marching InThis song, which provides only the left hand, has two new notes - high C (C\"), and also high D (D\"). (These space the \"C\" top top the third an are from the bottom that makes up the word \"FACE\" and also the \"D\" ~ above the 4th line native the bottom that represents words \"does\" in \"Every great Boy does Fine.\")The bottom that the web page shows just how to finger these. The C\" can likewise be assumed of together the same as an A yet with the table of contents finger raised. The D\" is the same but with the ignorance sliding turn off the thumb hole.\"When the Saints walk Marching In\" also uses bound notes. Because that example, once you watch the tie between the totality note and also the quarter note in the 2nd and third measures, this is one (not two) breaths of air. (Think of it as \"when the saaaaaaaints,\" not \"when the saints saints.\") The tied note is offered here since the note is organized for five beats and there is no symbol that method \"hold the note for 5 beats.\" (Since a entirety note represents 4 beats and also a quarter note represents one beat, tying them together makes five beats.)If the paragraph over has you confused, don\"t worry! watch the video, and it will make sense.
7. Red Belt - Twinkle Twinkle tiny StarWe go back to using 2 hands for \"Twinkle, Twinkle.\" This song includes F#, which i think of together being played favor a (low) D but with the table of contents finger top top the appropriate hand not extending the hole. Describe the video for valuable advice about playing this song easily and also efficiently as soon as switching between F# and E.(Because over there is a sharp single on the high F line, every note head on F in the song represents F#, no F. The F#s in this track are ~ above the very first space native the bottom, representing the \"F\" in \"FACE.\")
8. Brown Belt - exceptional GraceThis is among the more daunting songs in Recorder Karate because it is in 3/4 time (waltz time - 3 beats per measure), and because \"Amazing Grace\" is a song most of us space less familiar with than standards prefer \"Old MacDonald\" we learned in kindergarten or also preschool.
See more: What Is An Advantage Of Using A Parallel Backbone Over A Collapsed Backbone?
9. Black color Belt - Ode come Joy\"Ode to Joy\" might look long and also intimidating, but it is actually reasonably easily to play because the melody is consisted of of mostlystepsrather 보다 leaps. You may recall the a \"step\" way moving from one note to the note above or below it, choose D to E or F come G. A \"leap\" way moving indigenous a note to a keep in mind that isnotnext come it, like moving from F come B.Note that this song offers both high D (fourth heat in staff from bottom) and also low D (right listed below the bottom line of staff), so make certain you room playing the correct D! friend will understand if you space not due to the fact that it will sound wrong. The short D is only offered once in the tune - toward the end of the third line.The 3rd line is the most an overwhelming - specifically the second measure in the 3rd line, for this reason if you space struggling with that line it may help to practice just that part until you obtain it down. The third line additionally contains the song\"s one leap, from A all the method down come the short D. This is the just time the appropriate hand is used in the song. Because that this reason, float your right hand finger in position ready to play the D for the entire song.